Preparing grant applications
This session is designed to help support you with identifying your goals, indicators, measurement and action plans when applying for project funding. This session can support reflections on a variety of applications, including Ministry grants, LCEEQ grants, or ECQ funding.
You will leave the meeting with:
- Feedback on the clarity and alignment of your goals & indicators
- Feedback on additional planning required in any sections of the project & associated application
During our meeting we will explore topics such as:
- How aligned are your goals, indicators and measures?
- What ongoing data can you collect to get feedback on your impact and progress towards your goals?
- How do you think big (school or board-wide vision) and start small with a project plan that is achievable?
Format: Live, online meeting (Teams, Zoom)
Target Audience: Consultants, School Board Team, School Team, IES professionals
Length: 90 minutes
Thoughts from Past Participants
We worked with consultants to iron out the details of their project proposal, from the problem they were addressing, short and long-term goals, to the indicators and measurement plan. We provided feedback on draft versions of proposals and collaborated to plan next steps beyond the proposal.
“Roseann and Kesi helped me to focus on the actual goals of the project, and also how to organize the proposal to best make the intentions of the project clear to everyone” ~ consultant, EMSB